Monday, February 16, 2009

Back From the Abyss


Well I'm back from my interview at Grim Reaper, LLC. Looks like I didn't qualify for the position of Associate Casket Weight...oh well, maybe next time.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who visited the hospital, sent cards, thoughts, etc. my way, I deeply appreciate everything. I'm currently recouping at home and doing dialysis three times a week, hoping the kidneys come back...we shall see.

Once I'm caught up on everything, I shall return with more snarky commentary.

See ya soon,

Browncoat

3 comments:

Dr Ralph said...

You've been missed--even (especially) by those of us who most enjoy butting heads with you! I had great faith you were too ornery to leave us.

Welcome back!

Browncoat Libertarian said...

Thanks, Doc...great to be back!

TarrantLibertyGuy said...

I'm way late here... but did want to say it yet again.

"Thanks for not dying!"